My family loves pancakes, who doesn’t? Sometimes they can lack in the flavor department, this is my take on the classic pancake recipe. Let’s get started.
Homemade Buttery Pancakes
- Flour- 1 1/2 cups
- Baking Powder- 3 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon- a dash
- White sugar- 1/8 cup
- Eggs- 1
- Milk- 1 1/4 cup
- Unsalted Butter- 3 tbsp (melted)
- Pure Vanilla Extract- 1/2 tsp
- Combine your dry ingredients first, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon in mixing bowl.
- Proceed to mix together in a separate bowl your wet ingredients, milk, eggs, vanilla and butter.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry mixture and mix with a hand mixer on low speed quickly until well incorporated and stop. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- I cook my pancakes on a pan because it creates a nice crunchy buttery crust on the outside and soft and fluffy inside. Preheat pan to medium heat, add some butter. Utilize a 1/3 measuring cup for the perfect amount of pancake mix. Pour pancake mix on pan and flip when tiny bubbles start to appear on the top of your pancake, flip and cook the other side 2-3 minutes.
That’s it! Easy as can be, they turn out sweet with a hint of cinnamon and an irresistible buttery crust that I know that you all will love. That’s all for today and until next time friends.