What better recipe to share with ya’ll on Super Bowl Sunday than a TEN LAYER DIP. Not seven, eight or nine but TEN! Has the right amount of kick and perfect for the event tonight. Let’s go 🏈
Ten Layer Dip
- Ground Beef- 1 lb
- Pinto Beans- 2 cans
- Mexican Shredded Cheese- 2 cups
- Jalapeño Pepper- 1 diced (veins and seeds removed)
- Chunky Guacamole- 2 8oz pre made packages
- Sour Cream- 1 1/2 cups
- Shredded Lettuce- 1 cup
- Tomato- 1/2 Large tomato diced
- Cilantro- Handful for garnish
- Medium Taco Sauce- 1/2 cup
- Taco Seasoning Packet- 1/2 packet
- Put both bean cans to boil with 1 cup of water and half of the taco seasoning packet for 10 minutes. Pre heat frying pan to medium high heat with 2 tbsp of oil. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pinto beans to the frying pan with 1/2 cup of the reduced liquid from the pot. Mash with a potato masher while it’s frying in the pan and continue stirring constantly until beans have thickened. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Next, lightly season your ground beef with salt and pepper. Brown the meat, then drain and set aside to cool.
- Time for assembly:
- 1st Layer: Refried Beans
- 2nd Layer: Diced Jalapeños
- 3rd Layer: 1 cup of Shredded Cheese
- 4th Layer: Ground Beef
- 5th Layer: Sour Cream
- 6th Layer: Chunky Guacamole
- 7th Layer: Taco Sauce
- 8th Layer: 1 cup of Shredded Cheese
- 9th Layer: Shredded Lettuce
- 10th Layer: Diced Tomatoes
- Cilantro for garnish
There you have it, 10 LAYERS of unbelievable flavor explosion! Hope you enjoy and Happy Super Bowl Sunday.
**Carefully assemble, its harder than it looks to make it look perfect. Still delicious though, I promise.