My family loves fun finger foods, today I made something with a kick. Spicy chicken and fresh broccoli slaw on a sweet savory bun. It’s a party favorite and it’s easy to make. Let’s get started.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Chicken Breasts- 2 breasts shredded
- Buffalo Sauce- 3/4 cup
- Fresh Deli American Cheese- 6 slices
- Broccoli Slaw- 8 oz (you can find it pre packaged in the produce section)
- Ranch Dressing- 3 tbsp
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls- 12 pack
- First of let’s get our chicken started, slice both breasts horizontally about 1/4″ thick, season with salt & pepper and sear in pan on medium high heat until golden crust forms about 7 minutes each side. Add enough water to cover chicken 3/4 of the way, close with lid and simmer on medium for 30 minutes.
- While your chicken is cooking let’s get our broccoli slaw made, place your slaw in a bowl and add ranch dressing. Mix well and place in fridge on standby.
- Next, while we’re still waiting for our chicken let’s prep our buns. Take a knife and slice all your Hawaiian Sweet Rolls horizontally down the middle. By now your chicken should be finished.
- Remove lid and there should be a small amount of liquid left in your pan, take a spatula and start breaking chicken apart, add your buffalo sauce and mix well.
- Final step, assemble your Sliders. Spoon chicken on bun first, second half a slice of cheese and third broccoli slaw. That’s all there is to it!
We have successfully built our Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders and they’re going to be a hit! Enjoy friends and until next time.