My husband loves Ceviche! It’s so easy to make and absolutely delightful. The fresh seafood, citrus aroma and crisp veggies… What’s not to love? Let’s get started on this delicious recipe, that’ll make you feel like your eating seaside!
- Crab Meat- 1/2 lb roughly chopped
- Extra Large Shrimp – 1/2 lb cooked, peeled & deveined tails removed
- Red Onion- 1/4 onion finely minced
- Green Bell Pepper- 1/4 pepper finely minced
- Cilantro- Handful finely chopped
- Limes- 3 limes juiced
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Let’s start off with our prep, chop and dice your seafood and veggies. Juice your limes and set freshly squeezed lime juice aside.
- In your bowl toss your crab meat, shrimp, red onions, green bell peppers, cilantro, lime juice and lightly season with sea salt and ground black pepper. Mix well and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving, letting all those fresh flavors simmer together.
There you have it! Fresh Ceviche in 30 minutes. Hope you enjoy this seafood delight as much as we do! Until next time.
** For all those spicy lovers, add a dash of hot sauce when serving and mix well. You won’t regret it!