We all love extra crispy, juicy fried chicken. What we don’t love is eating fast food so let’s learn to make our own homemade fried chicken! Extremely easy and the family will love it. Let’s get started.
Double Dipped Crispy Fried Chicken
- Eggs- 3
- Water- 1/3 cup
- Hot Pepper Sauce- 3 tbsp
- Flour- 4 cups
- Pepper- 1 tsp
- Paprika- 2 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper- 2 tsp
- Garlic Powder- 1 tsp
- Onion Powder- 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Pre heat oil to medium high heat.
- Beat eggs, water and hot pepper sauce in bowl.
- In a large ziploc bag mix flour and all seasoning.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss chicken into ziploc bag and shake until fully coated with flour mixture.
- Continue by next dipping into the egg mixture then back into the flour, shake vigorously until fully coated.
- Fry until golden brown and juices are running clear about 15- 20 minutes, turn halfway through.
That’s it for your Double Dipped Crispy Fried Chicken folks! Enjoy and until next time friends.