I was in the mood for a nice, big and juicy burger 🍔. Unfortunately my kids will leave the burgers cause they are fighting to eat those big monster burgers. I compromised and decided let’s make burgers just the miniature version, sliders it is! With my trickery and sorcery I got them to wipe those plates clean. Let’s get started friends!
Burger Sliders with Sriracha Sauce
Difficulty: None 🙂
- Egg- 1
- Dijon Mustard- 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce- 1 tsp
- Sweet Bourbon Marinade- 1 tbsp
- Yellow Onion- 1/2 finely grated
- Garlic- 2 minced
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Freshly ground black pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Hawiian sweet Rolls – 12 pack
- Shredded lettuce- 2 cups
- Plum Tomatoes- 2 thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise- 1/2 cup
- Sour cream- 1/2 cup
- Sriracha Sauce- 1 tbsp
- Sharp Cheddar- 4 slices each cut into 4 squares
- Ground Beef 85/15- 1 lb
- Whisk egg, them combine all the ingredients except the ground beef, mix well.
- Then gently without over working your ground beef crumble into your mixture. Combine gently with hands until well incorporated.
- Grab small handfuls and shape your mini patties and set on a plate with parchment paper, once your finished place a thumbprint in the middle of each burger to avoid the meat rising in the middle.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes each side at 350 degrees until you have nice grill marks and juices are running clear.
- Let’s do our sauce now, mix your mayo, sour cream and sriracha sauce.
- Now let’s assemble our Sliders, slice rolls down the middle, spread your sriracha sauce, place your burger patty next, cheddar cheese & top off with lettuce and tomato slice.
And there you have it, easy peasy lemon squeezy . Finished and ready to grub! Enjoy this mini deliciousness and until next time! 🙂