It was a weeknight and I was looking for a quick and easy biscuit recipe to go with my fried chicken. I came across this recipe on a fellow bloggers page and surprise, it was so easy to make and they were soft and delicious! I feel compelled to share it with you. Let’s get started!
- Flour- 1 1/2 cups
- Baking Powder- 2 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Milk- 3/4 cup
- Unsalted Butter- 1 stick (4 oz) Cold not room temp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Flour, baking powder & salt.
- Cut cold butter in 1/4″ cubes and drop into the flour and incorporate with your fingertips into your dry mix. Your dough should be a crumbly consistency.
- Next, add your milk and whisk together with a fork until well incorporated.
- Final step, take your baking sheet and grease with butter and take a spoon and use to drop spoonfuls of dough unto your baking sheet. Makes about a dozen.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and remove.
There you have it! Easiest biscuit recipe you will ever make. Enjoy with some honey drizzle or some creamy butter in the middle. Until next time. 🙂
Recipe courtesy of: