I’ve tried tons of chocolate chip recipes. Sometimes they are too tough, too mushy or even too sweet. After much searching and experimenting, I consider this cookie The King of All Chocolate Chip Cookies! You won’t try another recipe again. So let’s get started.
The King of All Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flour- 2 1/4 cups
- Baking Soda- 1 tsp
- Kosher Salt- 1 tsp
- Light Brown Sugar- 3/4 cup
- White Granulated Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Large Eggs- 2
- Milk Chocolate Chips- 2 cups
- Organic Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter- 2 sticks softened
- Mix flour, baking soda & salt in a separate bowl.
- Once the butter is softened combine in the mixer with brown & white sugars until creamy.
- Add the vanilla then proceed to add the eggs one at a time, mix well after adding each egg.
- Gradually begin to add the flour mixture until well combined.
- Lastly, Fold in your chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Use hand to roll rounded cookies.
- Place on non-stick cookie sheet for 12 minutes @ 350 degrees until you see golden edges on your cookies.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
**Some folks like small cookies, some like jumbo size. I’ll leave that up to you.
Hope you enjoy this yummy treat, until next time! 🍪🍪✌🏼️✌🏼☮☮