I once went to the beach and all our friends each contributed a dish. One of our friends dropped this Tuna bomb on me and it was so good that I had to ask for her recipe! It’s so easy to make and so good. Great for sharing at parties, a picnic or in my case a trip to the beach. This is my take on her recipe, let’s get started!
Party Tuna Dip
- Solid White Albacore Tuna- 2 cans
- Green Bell Pepper- 1/4 Pepper diced
- Yellow Onion- 1/4 Onion diced
- Tomato Sauce- 1/2 of an 8 oz. can
- Sea Salt- a pinch
- Ground Black Pepper- a pinch
- Garlic Powder- a pinch
- Sazon with Coriander and Annatto- 1/4 of a packet
- Saute the pepper and onion on medium high with 2 tbsp of EVOO for 5 minutes.
- Next, add your tuna, tomato sauce & seasonings and mix well.
- Saute for about 5-7 minutes on medium, stirring constantly.
- When heated thoroughly serve with crackers of your choice.
And voila! There you have it. Easy as 1-2-3! Hope you enjoy and until next time.