This morning yogurt is nutritious, delicious and easy to make! What more could you ask for? Chia seeds are loaded with fiber, protein and Omega-3 fatty acids so I try to incorporate them into snacks or baked goods as much as I can. So let’s start off with the simplest recipe I know.
Chia Seed Yogurt
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt- 1 cup
- Organic Chia Seeds- 3 tbsp
- Milk 2%- 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon- a dash
- Vanilla- 1/4 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours
- Then garnish with your choice of fruits, nuts or granola.
** I refrigerate overnight and eat for breakfast and garnish with fruit or granola.