Today I’m going to share with you all a recipe that you find at every gathering I host. This one originated with my mother-in-law 12 years ago when I first met my husband. Everyones favorite Tuna Macaroni Salad. Quick, Easy and the perfect side dish for hot dogs, hamburgers, fried chicken or even BBQ. Without further ado, let’s get to it !
Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Rotini Pasta- 1 box
- Mayonnaise- 1 cup
- Solid White Albacore Tuna- 2 cans
- Carrots- 1/2 cup shredded
- Goya Sazon with Coriander and Annatto- 1 packet of seasoning
- Pepper-1/8 tsp
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning-1/4 tsp
- Boil Pasta according to the directions, when done drain and let cool. Do not add mayo until pasta is room temp.
- Now add the 2 cans of Tuna (drained), mayo, carrots, 1/4 of the Goya Sazon packet, pepper and Goya Adobo Seasoning. Mix well and serve cold or room temperature.
So that’s it, there you have it. Simple and a party favorite!