BBQ Wings and Fries are a classic game night meal. What’s better than not having to leave the comfort of your home on game night to head to your local sports bar for your favorite wings? This recipe is sure to win you Wife of The Year (or girlfriend) ha ha. It’s easy and delicious and we’re going to make wings like a pro. Let’s get started.
BBQ Wings & Parmesan Fries
- Chicken Wings- 64 oz bag
- Russet Potatoes- 2.5 lbs of potatoes
- Flour- 3 cups
- Cayenne Pepper- 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder- 1 tsp
- Sea Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper- 1tsp
- Onion Powder- 1 tsp
- Parmesan Cheese- 1/2 cup grated
- BBQ Sauce
- Let’s start off by pre heating our deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Next, peel your potatoes and slice lengthwise and then lengthwise again in 1/4″ width sticks. Repeat with all potatoes and place inside bowl and cover with water to avoid the potatoes turning pink. Drain and pat dry with paper towels when your ready to place in the deep fryer.
- Now we’re going to prep our chicken wings, take a gallon size ziploc bag and put the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper and onion powder inside the bag and stir. Drop the chicken wings inside the ziploc bag, close it up and Shake Shake Shake!
- We’re all done with prep, so let’s start by frying the french fries first. Drop in the fryer for 10-15 minutes until golden. Remove and place on a paper lined plate and sprinkle with sea salt, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
- Last but not least, our wings ! Give them one more good shake in the bag, open it up and start dropping one by one in the deep fryer for 15 minutes until they are a nice golden brown and crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Take a bowl and throw all your wings in there and smother with your choice of BBQ sauce and shake em’ up until they are evenly coated.
- Now serve on your plate with your parmesan fries and EAT UP!
P.S. I like to sprinkle some parmesan cheese on my wings when I serve them. It’s delicious 🙂